Your undergraduate degree has the following components:
1. Completion of the SAS Core Curriculum
2. Completion of a Major
3. Completion of a Minor *
4. Completion of a minimum of 120 degree credits.
5. Meet the minimum cumulative grade-point average of 2.000.
*Click here for exceptions to the minor requirement.
Please see the information below to support you in planning your final registrations and degree completion:
You can find your declared year and month at MyGradDate. This is what prompts your record to be included in the senior database. Your review for graduation is determined by the year and month you have declared and must be updated as necessary.
- A student is at senior standing upon reaching 90 total degree credits with a declared major (and minor, if required).
- Remember that if you are repeating a course(s) with grade of D, you will not earn the credit again!
- Changes can be made directly on the site.
- Your graduation date should be firmly declared by the end of the semester before you plan to graduate.
- You will be asked to verify the declared graduation date on your record in the fall and spring semesters. If it is not accurate, you must change it.
- Graduation date adjustments beyond what is needed to complete degree will be denied.