Find Your Next Opportunity
Join this 2-day in-person event to network with employers to discuss full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities from a wide variety of fields.
The spring recruiting season has begun, with employers gearing up to meet students from all backgrounds and disciplines for internships, part-time, and full-time opportunities. The Spring Career & Internship Mega Fair returns to campus on February 16 and 17 from 11 am to 4 pm at Jersey Mike's Arena on Livingston Campus. This event is coordinated by the Office of Career Exploration and Success (CES) and is open to all students and alums from all four Rutgers campuses.
With over 300 employment organizations registered to attend, this has become the largest recruiting event of the year. Candidates are encouraged to participate on both days—as Thursday and Friday offer different employers. We have developed many opportunities for all students, regardless of career interests, degree levels, or citizenship.
Based on the employer-submitted registration information, you can expect the following:
- 68 employers state a willingness to sponsor work visas
- 141 hiring alumni
- 187 recruiting master's and doctoral students
- 96 with opportunities for first-year and sophomore students
- 147 seeking both technical and non-technical candidates
- 56 representing non-profits and government agencies
- Tens of thousands of reported openings nationwide (13,000+ full-time; 94,000+ internship, and 48,000+ part-time) this season
View the complete list of participating employers via the Rutgers Handshake platform.
Fair Preparation: Employers are recruiting from many universities. Rutgers students can increase their opportunities by connecting with CES and the broader career services community to prepare for the fair. Students who utilize these resources and attend specialized programs can earn a #MegaFastPass, which grants early access (10:30 am) to the event and the ability to bypass potentially long lines to enter the venue.
- Schedule an appointment with a CES career advisor.
- How To Prepare for an In-Person Fair (Tuesday, February 7, 6:30 - 8:00 pm)
- Fair Prep: Drop-In Resume Clinic (Wednesday, February 8, 1:00 - 4:00 pm)
- Fair Prep: Virtual Resume Critiques (Tuesday, February 14, 12:00 - 4:00 pm)
- Fair Prep: Virtual Resume Critiques (Wednesday, February 15, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm)
The full schedule of workshops and clinics is available on the CES website.
CES is committed to assisting students discover their interests, explore potential career pathways, develop skills, and pursue post-graduation goals. Students should consider scheduling an appointment with one of our career specialists regardless of whether they know what they want to do or are still exploring.
Upcoming Dates & Events
MEMORIAL DAY - UNIVERSITY OFFICES CLOSED
Summer Session Begins
Juneteenth Screening and Panel Discussion
Summer Session ends