- Last Day to ADD courses is Monday, September 14
- Last day to DROP classes without a "W" using WebReg is Monday, September 14, but must retain a full-time registration of at least 12 credits.
Where to add/drop classes:
- WebReg: webreg.rutgers.edu
6:30 a.m. – 2:00 a.m.
On-Line Schedule of Classes: sis.rutgers.edu/soc
View open and closed courses and course registration restrictions if it's before your day to log into Webreg or when Webreg is closed.
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14 IS THE LAST DAY TO DROP A COURSE WITHOUT A "W"
Things to keep in mind when adding and dropping classes:
- Review your WebReg schedule when you finish dropping courses to be certain your program is correct.
Help is just a mouse-click away! Like you, SAS Advisors are working remotely, though the physical Advising Centers are closed. But, we are here to assist you on-line:
Need help registering or adjusting your schedule: Advisors are available for Live Chat weekdays 9am-5pm EST
Virtual Advising Appointments: Need to speak with an advisor for long term planning? Call 848-932-8888 to set up an appointment – Coming Soon: Schedule your appointment with our new on-line scheduling tool!
Where to View a Current Schedule:
- Throughout the semester, students may view their current schedule online at my.rutgers.edu.
Confirm the Accuracy of Your Schedule:
- It is the personal responsibility of all students to confirm that they are registered appropriately.
Upcoming Dates & Events
Fall Registration begins
Last day of classes